Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I'm in Miami b!+ch!

We new it was going to be a good day when the woman at the Hyatt told us last night that the 5am shuttle was full, but we could get on the 4:20. Ok! We had a send of dinner with family at the best  restraunt in Denver, the Watercourse.
Just waiting to leave the country now, hanging at MIA international terminal... Spectacular people watching! Plus a little drama when some guy ran away from security and the whole place around us was instructed not to move.
All is well now! We are super styked!  Appropriate theme music at this link. Im just passing time keeping my eyes peeled for celebs and power walking the d terminal...yesss.

2 comments:

  1. so did you see any celebrities? stoked to see your blog Lins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No celebs, I was totally on the lookout. I thought I saw zack galafanakis, just a look a like though.

    ReplyDelete